Please enter search criteria
When you rent textbooks, you enter into a rental agreement with the College of Saint Mary Campus Store to loan you one copy of a selected title. Textbook rentals are not to be reproduced. The rental agreement is only effective for the current semester. Per terms of the agreement, you are responsible for the following:
- All titles for rent are the property of the College of Saint Mary Campus Store.
- You are responsible for inspecting the condition of your materials. Any existing damage must be reported at the time of the rental transaction. You will be responsible for any damage upon return of the rental.
- Materials are to be returned in the appropriate condition: clean, limited writing, highlighting and notes. No smoke, fire or water/liquid damage. You agree to be billed for the replacement of the used textbook if any of the items are damaged or missing
- Materials are to be returned to the Campus Store on or before the due date listed on the agreement and/or see store for details. You agree to be billed for the replacement price of the used textbook if the rental is not returned on time.
- If you decide you would like to keep your rental materials, you may convert the rental to a purchase at any time prior to due date.
- When returning a rented textbook, your student id (campus card) must be presented in order to properly return the book on your account.