|Monday-Friday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Campus Store||(402) 399-2462|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know which textbooks I need for my classes?
On the Campus Store homepage, under the Textbooks tab, click on Order Textbooks. This will take you to a page where you will be able to select the term you need to order textbooks for, and select the courses you are registered for. Once you have input all of the courses you need textbooks for, click the “Get Course Materials” button at the bottom of the page. This will generate a list of all the textbooks that instructors have required/recommended for students to purchase for their classes.
How do I order my textbooks?
- Create an account
- Follow the instructions from the previous question to generate a list of your textbooks.
- Add the textbooks that you would like to purchase to your cart.
- Click on the Shopping Cart, check to make everything looks correct, and then click Continue Checkout.
- Click on Order Update Action and select either “Do Not Add to Order,” “Add All Materials,” or “Add Only Required” textbooks for each course.
- Click on Preference and select either “New Preferred” or “Used Preferred” for each textbook that you would like to purchase. We will do our best to honor your preference.
- Click the box next to the order agreement statement, then click Continue Checkout.
- Select Pickup Order or Ship Order.
- Click on Payment Type and select how you would like to pay for your textbooks. Then click Submit Order.
Are used books available for my classes?
The Campus Store does it best to obtain used copies of textbooks, but sometimes used titles are unavailable. If you would prefer used textbooks please indicate this as your preference for your online order and we will do our best to honor your request.
Can I use my financial aid to purchase my textbooks?
Yes! If you are ordering online you can select financial aid for your payment option and use your financial aid to pay for your textbooks when you come to pick them up in the Campus Store.
Are textbooks available for rent?
Some titles are available for rent. If a rental option is available for a textbook, it will be listed as a purchase option next to the textbook information.
What are the requirements for textbook rentals?
In order to rent a textbook, students must have their student ID. Students can write and/or highlight in their rented textbooks. Books are due back to the Campus Store no later than 5 pm on the Friday of Finals Week at the end of the semester. Failure to return rented textbooks by this time will result in the student being charged for the original purchase price of the textbook. Students may also be charged if their rental textbook is severely damaged (ex. Torn pages, cover, or binding). All charges after the rental return date must be dealt with through the Express Center.
When will my textbooks be available for pick up?
You will receive an email notification alerting you that your order is ready for pickup.
How long do I have to return my textbooks?
You can return textbooks that you have purchased up to one week after classes have started for the semester. After that date, returns can be made up to 24 hours after your initial date of purchase. Textbooks must be in original condition. Any damaged textbooks or opened packages will not be accepted for returns.
Can I sell my used textbooks to the Campus Store?
The Campus Store Book Buyback happens every semester during finals week. Students must bring their student ID and will be offered cash for the textbooks they choose to sell back to the Campus Store.